November 4, 2012

My Fabulous New Blog Design!

I am soooooo in love with my new blog design! It reflects teaching in heels so well and is just so me! Erin over at Creating & Designing hit the nail on the head-Perfect Erin!

If anybody is looking for good design work, you really should head over to her blog and check her out. She was so easy to work with, and did a wonderful job on my blog. Her prices are VERY reasonable and her work is wonderful.

I'm so excited to have my own button now too!!! All the bloggers I see have one, and now I do too....Love it! So please grab my button and put it on your page for easy access to my blog! Hopefully this new look will excite people and will drum up some new followers! I'd love to have more followers sharing comments and ideas about how to make our classrooms the best we can have them!



Thanks so much again to Erin for all her hard work to make my blog just PERFECT for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Your new blog look is wonderful! I love it! It almost makes me want a blog because like you, I agree there need to be more high school teachers blogging & sharing their ideas. Are you on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm trying to keep up with the blog and teaching and Pinterest....I just don't have time for Twitter :/ But is that a big tool for sharing teaching techniques?

    Thanks for the comment!!!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry just getting back to you...but yes, Twitter is the BEST way to share your ideas & get ideas with other teachers. 1000s of English teachers use #engchat to communicate. Social studies use #sschat --- I think you would really like it!

    ReplyDelete