Friday, November 9, 2012

Mad Libs-nouns, verbs, adjectives FREEBIE

I love creating new little activities for my English Support class. I keep trying to come up with ways to make this class fun and not a punishment or "stupid kid" class. I'm using songs to find figurative language and nouns, verbs, & adjectives, which I'm hoping goes over really well.

I also remembered how much fun I used to have making up and filling in silly Mad Libs! So I decided to create one using nouns, verbs, and adjectives. Hopefully the kids have fun creating a silly story, while still mastering the grammar skills they need :)

Click the link to download this activity sheet from my TPT Store!

Happy Mad Libbing!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So cute! Thanks for the Freebie!

    Kim
    LiteracySundae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by and joining! I'm heading over to your site now :)

    Ms. W

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my mind this is exactly what I refer to a magnificent blog article! Do you run this portal for your personal goals exclusively or you still exploit it profit wise?

    ReplyDelete