November 28, 2012

Holiday Themed Flashcards-FREEBIE

Want to make studying more fun?? Create a theme, throw a picture on there, and for some reason the students believe it really is more fun to study :)

We have a roots quiz coming up next week, so I made some flashcards to help my students study. I left the words off the flashcards because they're in high school and can write in their own roots. Plus, this way I can re-use them :)

Each student will be given 10 flashcards, and they can use them this weekend to study.

Want them?! All you need to do is click on the link below, print them out, copy, and cut them apart. I'm leaving the Root and the Definition section together and just folding down the middle to make a front/back flashcard. So technically you only need to cut out 4 rectangles. Make sense? I hope so :/

To download these FREE flashcards, head on over to my TPT Store and click away!

Happy Studying!

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Your so right about the pictures. In our ISN's, it's not my 7th and 8th graders coloring, highlighting, and loving their notebooks, it's my freshmen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I'm passing them out today and we'll see how it goes...I have to say though...pain in the booty to cut and put together 850 flashcards. Luckily my TA's helped yesterday :)

      Stephanie

      Delete