October 14, 2012

Fun Goodies

A few fun goodies for today!

First of all, thanks to Heather's Heart for being my 30th follower!! I'm so excited to begin this blogging journey and appreciate everyone who has helped support me along the way and became a follower :) My goal for this blog is to create a venue where people can create and share middle school and high school ideas; there's few good resources out there and I'm hoping to create a spot where we can grow together as educators!

Second, I'm sooooooooooo [yes, that many o's] excited for my new blog design that Erin over at Creating & Designing is creating for me!! I can't wait to see what she came up with based off my completed questionnaire...can't wait!!! I'm hoping the snazzy new design will draw in some other followers too ;)

And Lastly, I just had to post this picture I saw on Pinterest because it is my LIFE!!!!!!! If only the students actually read my comments on their papers!


Have a great day!!

Ms. W

No comments:

Post a Comment