August 11, 2012

Stamping Fun!

When checking homework, I normally just put a check on it [or a check minus if it's not quality work]. But how easy is that for a high schooler to just do on their own?? So I came across these awesome stamps that are relevant to them, and fun!
I LOVE these and plan to use them all the time this year! I think the kids will get a kick out of them, and they're not that easy to replicate. You can find these on ThinkGeek. They're only $12.95! I've seen just the "like" stamp on Etsy for over $25!! This place is such a great deal!

Just thought I'd share a fun idea :)

Enjoy,
Ms. W

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! I just got your message & clicked on the link to your blog & I LOVE those stamps!!! Hilarious!!!

    Thank you for stopping by! I will give you an FB shout out - hopefully you get some traffic!!


    Michelle
    Visit My Blog
    Email The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they Awesome! Thanks for the shout out! I love collaborating with other teachers, which is why I started my blog...thanks for supporting!! :)

      Love all your work!

      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are an awesome deal especially since some places only sell the "Like" one for over $20!

      Delete
  3. These are super cute! I shared your blog post on my facebook page! Thanks!

    Tammy @ Teaching FSL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting on FB! They are cute huh? :)

      Delete